My first blog

Today is my first step into the blogsphere. For 20 plus years I've wanted to write a book, but where to start has always been the challenge. Since I will most likely never write a book, I figured a blog would be a good place to archive some of things I would put in my book. A blog at least gives me an outlet to unload some of the clutter rattling around in my head. Some of my family and friends wonder where so many random thoughts and comments originate. I have to admit my own curiosity as well. All I know is that they just seem to spill out of my head. I'm sure my brain would make for an interesting scientific study. There will be no rhyme or reason as to what is to come. But I do expect to share life experiences, both past and present, along with random thoughts as they come to the surface. Future topics may or may not include: bucket list, other lists, dogs I have known, matters of faith, if I was in charge, photographic memory, student ministry, influence, jet packs, sports, cheeses of the world. You're welcome to join me on this journey if you dare.

Popular posts from this blog

My Anti-Bucket List

Cats and Dogs I Have Known Part I