I recently revealed part of my bucket list. Since then I've been thinking of things I haven't done and absolutely don't want to do...ever! So I've come up with this "opposite of a bucket list" which I'm calling my anti-bucket list. Not sure where I'm going with this but here we go.
Things I absolutely don't want to do...EVER:
1. Sky diving
2. Eat an oyster
3. Cliff Diving
4. Ultimate fighting
5. Wrestle a bear
6. Pick up a live snake (I don't care how little it is or if it's not poisonous...a snake is a snake is a snake)
7. Run a marathon (The only time I run is if the "Hot and Fresh Now" light is on at Krispy Kreme)
8. Ride a camel
9. Milk a goat
10. Ride the Himalayan again at the fair (been there, done that, threw up)
11. Introduce a bill in congress
12. Take the S.A.T.
13. Get a tattoo (unless it's a barbwire tattoo on my guns)
14. Get something pierced (if God had wanted me to have holes there, He would have put them there in the first place)
15. Disect a pig
16. Be a contestant on Survivor
17. Eat cauliflower or broccoli
18. Ride 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu
19. Read "War and Peace"
20. Calculate Pi to the last digit
If you have something to add, don't hesitate to suggest it. Perhaps my next post will be more enlightening. And remember...don't eat your popcorn during the previews - wait until the movie starts.