Bucket List

During the past year I have marked a few things off my bucket list.  But there are still several things left.  While these may seem unusual and random to others, they are perfectly normal in my mind. My remaining bucket list items:

1.  Attend an NCAA final four.
2.  Attend the College World Series.
3.  Learn to tap dance.
4.  Hold a monkey.
5.  Go to the Caribbean.
6.  Explore the underground tunnels beneath Walt Disney World.
7.  Attend a Sugar Bowl game.
8.  Attend a College Football Championship game.
9.  See the Amazon and the rainforest.
10. Fly using a jetpack.
11. Play with a penguin.
12. Attend a worship service at the Brooklyn Tabernacle.
13. Kick a field goal.
14. Write a book.
15. Pet an otter.
16. Spend the night in the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.
17. Win big at a slot machine (although I've never played one and because of my position most likely never will)
18.  Be a zookeeper or a dolphin trainer for a day.
19. See a football game at every SEC stadium.
20. Be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune and say "I'd like a p as in pneumonia."

Yes, there are some more, but a list shouldn't have more than 20 entries so I'm stopping here for now.  I've just gotten back from 3 of the summer camps I direct and I'm a bit weary and delirious.  So maybe I'd better do everyone a favor and end this particular post. So until next time, this will have to do.  

Comments

  1. Sounds like you need to move to Florida. Just living here in Central Florida could accomplish #3, 4, 6, 11, 15, and 18.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Anti-Bucket List

Cats and Dogs I Have Known Part I